Monday, August 9, 2010

Month to Month

Hey everybody! I'm baaaack

Last week, i finally had "the talk" with my landlord. My lease was technically over at the end of this month, but he's going to let me go month to month. sweet! I didn't want to leave this little house quite yet; i'm just getting settled in. so i'm living on borrowed time until he has to vacate his other place and move back. i feel bad for the guy...he got into the "flip this house" hobby right when the market crashed. he was sitting on 4 balloon rate mortgages and just couldn't do it anymore. so now he's just down to my little yellow house. he said it's been a really humbling experience. i'd say.

this past month has been fast. where did the summer go? andrew only has this week left of his internship. i'm wishing that i'd held onto these memories of him picking me up for work more. gah, everything goes so fast. it's been a fun era of work though. i base my work history by my transportation. in the beginning, me and max took the bus together (45x carmel rd), then we drove in together ("luxury" parking by the uptown cabaret next to the ascot inn), then he moved out of his parents' from shaker and i drove to work (always running late, still luxury parking), then i moved to my little house and took the local bus to work (#6 kings dr), and recently andrew's been picking me up for work (baller BB&T parking deck, nothing less for my bro). So yeah, it's been over 2 years and the part i reminisce about the most is my carpooling days and adventures to and from work.

i'm way behind on my facebook pics, but here's the quick version of the past month:

- DC for the 4th

- Dobbs visit

- Savannah to visit Christie

- Volunteering @ kids camp photo class

- Oak Harbor, WA with mom, Mere, Paige, Aunt Karen to visit Ben, Sara and the kiddos

- Seeing a bald eagle

- Seeing a barn burn to the ground

- Sightseeing in Seattle with my mom n Mere

- Ms. Bishop visits

- Laura n Russell visit

- Abbey's bridal shower

- Dancing @ Dandelion Market


PS- on saturday, i had to suit up to do yard work and face the killer mosquitoes. they don't play.

2 comments:

  1. 173免費視訊
    Live173-影音視訊聊天室-免費視訊
    UT聊天視訊辣妹聊天室
    視訊交友聊天室
    Live173視訊交友聊天
    視訊美女聊天
    live173影音視訊聊天室
    live173影音live秀
    live173直播平台
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊
    帥哥幫美女脫衣服視頻網愛吧聊天室聊性聊天室夫妻性愛電影網激情電影網日本視訊正妹下載
    免費成人性交視頻情趣內衣真人秀都市視頻秀聊天室激情動態圖明星合成圖片網影音視訊聊天
    有免費的黃色視頻聊天室真人秀聊天網站夜色88視頻聊天室動漫美女黃漫圖片影音視訊聊天網
    美女在家視頻跳舞真人秀在線視頻一夜晴交友網想戀愛網夫妻電影網址影音視訊聊天 live 秀
    日本高跟鞋美女視頻真人聊天室夜色約炮交友網日本拍過三級片的美女免費影音視訊聊天

    ReplyDelete
  2. 后宮視訊聊天網-9158多人視頻聊天室
    洪爺影城-真人秀視頻直播
    色 情片小說-現場直播真人秀
    情人成色文學小說-免費直播真人秀
    情色聊天室-晚上福利直播軟件
    色情聊天室-福利直播app
    成人聊天室-日本福利直播軟件app
    奇摩女孩視訊聊天網-UT聊天室福利視頻
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室-很黃的聊天室
    漾美眉視訊交友聊天室-真人秀聊天視頻網站
    同城一夜情網站寂寞同城一夜交友站慾望之都夫妻交友論壇免費線上觀看劇情成人片
    一夜情免費網站秀色裸聊直電影色群視頻秀上海夫妻互助交友論壇亞洲AV在線成人影城
    裸聊直播間免費裸聊直播間軟件同城一夜i情qq群蝴蝶夫妻交友論壇三色午夜色85成人
    視頻秀場大秀視頻免費夫妻視頻真人秀蝴蝶交友俱樂部 夫妻真愛聊天室破解成人光碟
    夫妻視頻夫妻視頻秀bb色裸聊視頻秀真人秀直播網站哪裡可以免費線上看成人電影

    ReplyDelete