Sunday, August 29, 2010

Costume Changes

(Watching the Emmy's in the background.) How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good! I felt like a bunch of different people all in one. A cowgirl one night, h&m girl the next.

I went to Brad Paisley Friday night and David & Rebekah's wedding Saturday. Dan and I hung out with Max and Elizabeth both nights and had a great time! I love going to weddings where the style and theme of the event is an extension of the couple. The wedding was gorgeous, elegant and very classy. It was my first outdoor wedding at night and it was actually quite lovely...like something out of a movie. Twinkle lights everywhere. Rebekah, I'm so happy for you!

Quote of the night (as I'm folding laundry), Dan: "I need to give you a shirt. Isn't that what boyfriends do?"











No comments:

Post a Comment