Tuesday, November 9, 2010

End of an era

Wow, where did October go?? I must admit, I've avoided my blog this past month. things have been crazy in my life and thoughts, and one way i deal with things is to act like they're not there. speaking of...

well now here's some of the news: i am moving out of my little house this weekend. alas. i knew it was coming, but have been putting off thinking about it. i dont want to leave but that's not up to me. my landlord (he hates it when i call him that), er, my neighbor, had 4 houses and is now down to 1 from foreclosures. he's really had it rough. guess which house isn't being foreclosed on? yup, mine. so the deal was that i could stay until he got the official "boot" from his place. he sent me a text 2 weekends ago, "Dear Amy how about the second weekend of Nov.?" and that's that.

man, i'm going to miss my little house. it was too short-lived. but i have had such a great time living here and will take some great memories with me. I'm going to miss the faint whistle of the trains going by in the distance at night. My crazy neighbor Steve yelling BEARRRRR!!!! at 6 am (dont worry, he's just calling his dog, Bear). Mansour, Deuce, Frida, Keevy, Desmond, morning Starbucks runs, walking to get drinks at Brixx, run/walking with Michelle, early morning runs, and yes i will even miss the little bugs that ive learned to battle like it's nothing. and of course the trampoline!

So tomorrow i start the packing up process. I'm going back home to regroup and plan my next move...

3 comments:

  1. I really hate to hear the news. But in the words spoken by Billy Crystal in the eternal classic movie "Analyze That," 'I'm grieving. It's a process.' I love the story and the blog. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad face. On the fact that all you got was 2 weeks notice and that you/I really liked that house. Can't wait to visit you in your next place though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 交友網站-在線視頻語音聊天室
    live 173 視訊聊天-主播免費祼聊聊天室
    173視訊聊天交友網-台灣美女聊天室
    live 173影音live秀-日本一對一視訊聊天室
    網路聊天交友-免費同城交友聊天室
    網路交友聊天-美女秀聊天室破解版
    聊天話題-台灣裸聊免費視頻
    撩妹金句-台灣裸聊入口網站
    撩妹語錄-台灣裸聊平台
    免費交友網站-免費在線裸聊視頻
    美女色聊天室性姿勢真人視頻蘋果視頻多人聊天室都市言情小說免費言情小說msn色視訊
    美女luo聊視頻深港DJ俱樂部真人視頻舞媚兒視頻多人聊天室亞洲成人電影真的免費色視訊
    寂寞私聊網站比照美女視頻多人寶貝視頻聊天室好看的言情小說69夫妻樂園qq色視訊
    成人在線聊天美女穿C字褲刮毛視頻幸福約炮網快播看午夜男人電影色情網站視訊錄影
    成人交友聊天美女一件也不穿的視頻棒棒糖視頻多人聊天室哥也色蝴蝶谷娛樂網視訊錄影軟體

    ReplyDelete